Education / Pension Policy
For any of the following changes or transactions, fill out the Application for Amendment of Plan Agreement form.
- Change in Address
- Change in Contact Number/s
- Change / Add Email Address
- Change of Mode of Payment
- Change in Scholar Designation (for Educational Plan only)
- Correction of Date of Birth
- Correction of Gender
- Correction / Change in Name of Planholder
- Deletion of Term Rider
Addition of Riders
Plan riders and benefits are special features or provisions that may be added for an additional installment amount to basic plans to expand or to maximize the limit of benefits payable under the said plan account, provided that the addition is within 6 months from issue date.
For addition of rider, fill out the Application for Policy Change Form and submit to Client Services Department together with a photocopy of one (1) valid identification from (ID) such as passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, etc.
There are two (2) types of Reinstatement namely:
- Straight Reinstatement
- Reinstatement through Redating
Fill out the Reinstatement Form and photocopy of valid identification form (ID) and submit to Client Services Department. Additional documents may be required depending on the initial declaration in the insurability form.
Adjustment of Rating
The rating is an extra premium charge to the client due to hazardous avocation, occupation, medical findings, etc. Removal or adjustment of rating will result to a decrease in premiums.
To request for adjustment of rating, submit the following documents to Client Services Department:
- Application for Policy Change Form
- Certificate of Employment
- Avocation Questionnaire
- Photocopy of one (1) valid identification form (e.g. passsport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, etc.)
If you wish to update your beneficiaries on your policy, fill out the approriate beneficiary designation form depending on the coverage and submit to Client Services Department together with a photocopy of one (1) valid identification form (e.g. passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, etc). Assign a trustee for minor beneficiary/ies and indicate the relationship to the Life Insured.
For Maturity of Benefit and Return of Payment coverage, fill out the Change of Beneficiary Designation (Pension Portion only) form. For Accidental Death and/or Dismemberment and Term Life Coverage, fill out the Change of Beneficiary Designation (Insurance Portion only).
A court order is required if the irrevocable beneficiary to countersign the beneficiary change form is a minor.
Transfer of Ownership / Coverage & Declaration of Insurability
To change the ownership of an existing plan to another planholder, submit the following documents to Client Services Department:
- Application for Transfer of Ownership/Coverage & Declaration of Insurability form
- New Application form of the new owner
- Photocopy of two (2) valid Identification form (ID) of the original owner and the new owner (e.g. Passport, SSS ID, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Original Plan Contract
- Payment of policy change fee of Php200.00