3. Can I change my password?
No. iNotice password is only issued once. In the event that you forget your password, you may email us your name and policy number at email@example.com or call our Customer Care Hotline at (632) 884-7000.
4. Do I need particular software to read my billing notice?
Yes. You need to have an Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your computer. You may download it for free at www.adobe.com.
5. I have multiple policies with Manulife, do I need to enroll each separately?
No, because once you are enrolled in our iNotice facility, all your other policies with Manulife are automatically enrolled.
6. Will I still receive my printed (hard copy) billing notice once I have enrolled in iNotice facility?
No. Once enrolled in the iNotice facility, billing notice will no longer be printed for mailing.
7. I have multiple policies, regular pay and single pay policies combined, how come I don’t see all my policies in my iNotice statement?
Kindly note that iNotice facility is only limited to regular paying policies since these are generating a regular billing and anniversary notices. Single Premium policies however only have a Statement of Account issued annually by Client Services Department.